WEBCAST | Insurance
August 8, 2018 | 12 PM EDT
Significant changes in accounting standards are looming over the next few years. Is your organization prepared for the most recent U.S. GAAP and NAIC statutory accounting standards impact? Insurance professionals from Mazars USA will discuss potential issues and concerns regarding implementation.
Upon completion of this webcast, participants will be able to:
- Identify recent U.S. GAAP and NAIC statutory accounting standards updates;
- Understand the key changes in the new accounting standards;
- Discuss the effective date of adoption of any new accounting standards;
- Interpret how the adoption of the new accounting standards will impact your insurance operations;
- Recognize the latest developments from the NAIC statutory working group and FASB.
Who Should Attend: CFOs, Controllers, Finance Directors, CPAs, Reporting Managers, Accounting Managers
Payment Information: There is no cost to attend this Mazars webcast.