WEBCAST | Tax
December 12, 2018 | 12 PM EST
Join us as our panel discusses everything you need to know about year-end planning, and new rules and regulations for 2019. Topics will include year-end planning pitfalls and how to avoid them, employee compensation compliance planning, required informational returns – your responsibilities, important state matters, and critical planning areas to be aware of for 2019.
Upon completion of this webcast, participants will be able to:
- State the rules and changes to W-2s and year-end payroll adjustments;
- Recognize Information Returns;
- Describe withholding on non-employee payments;
- Discuss state issues; and
- Explain 2019 planning areas to be aware of.
Who Should Attend: CFOs, Controllers, Finance Executives, Accounting Managers, Small Business Owners
Payment Information: There is no cost to attend this Mazars webcast.