Financial Services | Insurance
November 14, 2017 | 11 AM EST
Anthony Stranix | Partner, Mazars USA LLP
Marty Garland | Senior Manager, Mazars USA LLP
Insurance accounting is always an exciting topic to discuss. The industry as a whole is ever changing, with new guidance being issued consistently throughout the year. The only way to stay ahead is to stay alert and be aware of all the changes.
This webcast provides an update on the most recent U.S. GAAP and NAIC statutory accounting standards impacting insurance organizations. Insurance professionals from Mazars USA provides insight and discusses potential impacts to your insurance operations.
This webcast will help you:
- Recognize recent U.S. GAAP or NAIC statutory accounting standard updates will apply to your insurance operations.
- Identify the key changes in the new accounting standards.
- Discuss the effective date of adoption.
- Interpret how the adoption of the new accounting standards will impact your insurance operations.
- Identify the latest developments from the NAIC statutory working group and FASB.
Contact: Shawn Garcia | Phone: 212.375.6993 | Email: Shawn.Garcia@mazarsusa.com